:: Happy Belated? Fourth :: - My life. In focus.


I grew up in the same town my whole life. I went to all 12 grades in the same place. Boring right? Being a sagitaruis with this upbringing is pretty stale. So I always wished we could have moved from place to place. And now I guess I got my wish. I have been in 5 homes in the last 2 years. We have been moving around since my hubby decided to quit pharmacy after 6 years and persue medicine. Exciting right? Well, now I am like whoaa! hold up. No, actually...I have really enjoyed the new people we've met along the way. All the stories. I love the stories, backgrounds, and faces outside of my comfort zone. We just settled in and enjoyed a great fourth with about 10 of these new friends.  This post is kind of belated I know, but I had to share a couple of photo's. So happy belated? fourth......




Comments

Popular Posts