:: Make It Happen :: - My life. In focus.


  I have to admit. I get a LOT of "bright ideas", but I never actually complete the task. What can I say I'm a bit of a spaz. Like when I was in 7th grade and vice president of the drama team and decided I would be the next brown version of Julia Roberts. Never happened.  Or like when I was in college and decided I wanted to patent an invention I had to keep socks together in the dryer. Never happened. Or when I was first married and decided I hated my job and was going to start a makeup and clothing line. Never happened.
 
 I think I am ready to part with my old ways and actually make a project happen. I was browsing through photojojo and decided to emabark on someone else's "bright idea". I am going to take one picuture each day of my life for the next 365 days and put it on a story board. I want to look back on my life and see how far I have come in one year. It's a great idea. Everyone should make this happen! I'm going to try to post it as I go.....

Comments

Popular Posts