:: He..... :: - My life. In focus


He's a beautiful person. 
He has a beautiful heart. 
He always thinks before he speaks. 
He likes "orange" drinks. 
He loves medical stuff. 
He always only reads medical stuff! 
He is kind. 
He thinks of others first. Always. 
He drinks Tabasco
He will watch back to back episodes of Seinfeld any day, all day. 
He always organizes his fast food on his plate and "set up" before he would ever think of eating it. 
He would kill me if he knew I was telling the world all this. 
He is addicted to NPR (national public radio). 
He donates. 
He gets 40 dollar haircuts that look like he got them for free(occasionall
y :)). 
He loooooves cars. 
He tries to talk to me about cars all the time...until he realizes I tune him out. 
He goes ahead talks about them anyway. 
He doesn't have a single enemy. 
He studies constantly - first pharmacy then med school- What's with the insanity? 
He gets jealous when Zane says he loves me more :) - I love that- hahaha
He has a great sense of style. 
He makes up words that don't exist. 
He could spend hours in the stationary/pen station of any store. (and I'm talking just regular legal pads and bic pens, go figure.) 
He teases me constantly. 
He lives for the moments Zane runs into his arms when he comes home.
He promises to love me until we are old and gray. 
He swears we will end like the couple in the notebook. - me, the crazy wife with Alzheimer's, and him the eternally devoted husband who reads me our life story daily until we both die together. In the same bed :). 
He loves us. 
We Love him!

Happy birthday Rajesh

Love you forever, 
                 Gina and Zane

Rajesh turns the big 3-5 today and he totally didn't want me to do the shoot below but I'm glad he played along. After I told him they were pictures Zane could treasure in the future, we were golden. I thought what better place to put Rajesh in focus than his natural habitat - the hospital library! Blog meet my husband Rajesh.....................................................................................

.


Comments

tiana said…
hey gina!!!! i love the concept of, and photos on your blog. thanks for sharing.
Jehan Murugaser said…
There's a Family Practice textbook??? It kind of reminds me of your Harrison's coffee table.

Awesome pictures as always.
My Kids' Mom said…
Love this blog post! Great idea - I will probably steal it. :)

And, my fave is the one with the Gray's Anatomy books. Love the way you did that.

Love his $40 haircut as well!
Unknown said…
Kailas foi said

I like this blog pictures. My favorite is attending the lecture room.What a sincere student.I love him as my "Doctor"/"Pharmacist"

kailas
feuza said…
Great idea for a shoot! awesome shots

Popular Posts