::Salt to Taste. Rajesh and Surbhi :: - Love. In Focus

I thought I would kick off my blog with some of the most important people in my life. They are of course - my parents. They concocted a recipe that made me who I am today. Recipe as follows - 1 tbsp discipline, 1 cup sensibility, 2 heaping spoons of respect, 1 tsp practicality, 4 cups optimism and 1 gallon of love....add liberally and as needed. Mix ingredients and bake.
They have supported my endeavors whether they were practical or not. They gave 
me the tools I needed to enter the world whether I used them or not :). Thanks mom and dad for being such strong forces in my life and for forgiving all my mistakes and celebrating my successes. I love you!

Here is an impromptu session I was lucky enough to capture before they went to a dinner.





Comments

ap said…
Awww...such sweet pictures!

Popular Posts