:: My Story ::

Hey there! I kicked off this blog because - well, I loove taking pictures. Most of you know ALL about my love of photography because I probably talked your head off about it, but for those of you who don't know - here's my story............................
One fateful day, my little Zane was born. After learning about my interest in photography, my parents bought me an insane camera, so that I could be sure to document every little move Zane made and report back to them. I shot Zane as if I were paparazzi who would receive a million bucks from TMZ for any decent shot of him. I have been on full speed since and have been encouraged every step of the way by my husband, friends, family and friends of friends to pursue this little hobby I love so much. So I decided to just go for it and shoot for others on my spare time! The purpose of this blog is to post about my family life and love, other people's family life and love. Actually I will probably just post about whatever pops in my head. So if you're reading this blog, thanks for your support and I hope you enjoy looking at my photography!










Comments

ap said…
What an exciting new endeavor! We wish you the best of luck in your new life as an award-winning photographer!
Unknown said…
Can I say this? Whenever/if ever I get married, you're already hired as my photographer, and I sincerely mean that. Miss you, and hope you all the best!

Pooja
Gina said…
Thanks pooja. You wil never know how much that means to me!

Popular Posts