:: Sonal :: - Her. In Focus

As many of you know, my hubby Rajesh is in Med school in Grenada. While we were there I was fortunate enough (as usual) to make great friends along the way. Blog.....meet Sonal. Sonal is one of those rare breeds. She is gentle hearted, easy to talk to, nonjudgmental and basically cool chick!. Excuse the language but there are no other words to describe her. I felt sad leaving a lot of friends behind in Dallas but hanging out with her almost reminded me of home. She also was my test dummy in Grenada. This is quite literally my first real practice gig. I had been shooting my son so much I had gotten used to annoyingly yelling ZANE, ZANE, ga ga goo...you get the picture. Luckily my crazy antics were nil from our shoot. We had a crazy day with this shoot but Sonal was game for anything. We were boiling in the heat, running around with saris, I got my car stuck in a ditch...that luckily was pulled out with the help of big strong grenadian locals, and I almost ran out of gas while making a mad dash to the only gas station in town. To say the least, Sonal never broke a sweat. Thanks for the fun Sonal and good luck Doc. See you in NJ. Blog meet Sonal.......
..


Comments

Popular Posts