:: Papa Bear and Baby Bear :: - My Life. In Focus

Yesterday I went to the park with two of the most important men in my life. Yes, these two "went" with me because - well quite frankly, they are used to stopping for random shoots in random places by now. I went through my pictures recently and realized I don't have enough of my adorably, handsome husband so I dragged him out with our equally adorable son. Rajesh just came home from Grenada about 2 weeks ago. I didn't realize how much I missed him until he came back. I missed his constant nagging about how "messy" I am, and my rebuttals back of how I am a "clean" messy person. The arguments could go on for days. I missed his attachment at every second to the latest issue of "emergency medicine" magazine. I will have to bronze that thing I think. He holds on to that thing like a woobie. I missed his begging me with great anguish in his voice for "just 10 more minutes" of sleep in the morning. I missed how he yanks one of my ideas /inventions and then swears to everyone he thought of it first :). I could probably go on and on about the hundreds of things that I missed about him that made our relationship that much more voluminous with love. But I will just end by saying that I missed his constant support, love and downright superhuman strength in having to sit through a session of listening to all my crazy ideas. I love you honey and you too booger(zane of course). Thanks for being "you" every step of the way.



Comments

Popular Posts