:: Suni and Buster :: - Her. In Focus


As it is approaching the time for Rajesh, Zane and I to move to NJ, it is starting to sink in that I won't be around the people who just make me plain happy.  My friends!  Starting new is always hard and nerve wracking. One of the newest friendships I formed is with Suni, who herself moved to Texas a few years ago and had to start over new.  This girl schooled me on the ways of her world.  She has a free spirit, she is FUN, she is an excellent cook and this girl can find a bargain honey!  We had a blast this week when I was able to capture her fabulously vivacious personality on camera. She also has a dog named Buster who was surprisingly well behaved for the shoot! So blog, meet buster too!














Comments

Anonymous said…
Gosh Gina, you ROCK...these pics came out so good, and I didn't have the easiest companion!!!

Keep up the good work
Unknown said…
Suni you look absolutely fabulous! I have a so many favorites! I love the very 'english' look you pulled off with the hat especially, and the laugh out loud photos!

Gina you're a great photographer!

Popular Posts