:: The Gift: - My Life. In Focus

My life and thoughts are always on photography. I dream photography, I breathe photography, In fact, all I want to talk about (to Rajesh's dismay) is yes.....photography.  I don't think I can have a conversation with Rajesh unless it involves some discussion of aperature, actions, lighting or location.  Our drives down any road usually involve the following sentence - "That would be a great location for a shoot" and "that would be a great location to shoot" and so on. You get the picture.(like the pun? So I'm a little cheesy)  

Rajesh, my number one supporter, blog reader, and husband(there is a joke there that only he will get :)) surprised me with  a little starter present. When the package arrived and I opened it I couldn't help but burst out in laughter.  I thought it definitely needed a place on this blog! It's so fitting and cheers me up! Thanks Rajesh for being such a great sport and I promise to talk about acid base disorders, the latest treatments, and any disease process with you forever! Happy Thursday everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts