New Beginnings (Again) - My Life. In focus.


Its coming that time again, to start fresh.  Fresh with new beginnings. We are finally about to embark on our journey to New Jersey this coming week.  Rajesh will finish med school....and we will once again try to make a mark on our new territory. I have been reflecting a lot lately. Reflecting on where we have been and where we are headed. Our future is unknown, but our past is a reminder of our destiny.  Grenada gave us some of it's best. As I looked back on old photos, I realized I actually made some great memories. I just wanted to give you a glimpse into what we experienced.....welcome to part of our story. Here she is. Blog meet Grenada......

The view from our backyard. Really hard life. I know :)
 





Comments

My Kids' Mom said…
Your pics astound me. They are so vibrant!

Need to call you back, I know. Just have been busy with fixing the A/C and swim lessons. I constantly smell like chlorine.

Nap time! Mwah!

Popular Posts