:: Sejal and Anya :: - Baby. In focus.


These days Zane has been talking a lot more.  Sometimes though, I worry about all the little words that are floating around in that tiny brain. For example, today he was talking about Michael Jackson. What? (he's 2, what does he know about the king?)  Oh and yesterday, he called me "stupid" - oops....I swear it wasn't from us :) I mean...we spell it out like every responsible parent! So if he had said - "S-T-U-P-I-D", I would be happy to take full credit. 

In other news, my best friend slash cousin came to town. I was so stoked because I got to see her little girl again. I couldn't resist pictures of course. Blog meet Sejal and Anya part deux.  They were anything but S-T-U-P-I-D!













Comments

Jehan Murugaser said…
Awesome composition. Love the picture with the duck about to take off!

Popular Posts