:: Future Photographer? :: - My Life. In focus.

I never knew what it was that I wanted to do in life. I wanted to do, well, a little of eeverrything. I was going to be an actress and then a childrens book author. I thought I would work in graphic design and then dabble in my own businesses. Yup...pretty much had noooo direction. That was me. I did however take the "appropriate route" and become a physician assistant. "You will have a good steady job and a good steady income" I often heard from the parentals. And they were right. I lived it up the first 6 years of married life. But I never was just - happy. You know, like the kind of happy that you get when you realize you are getting paid to play! That is the gold at the end of the rainbow I always wanted. Like everyone else...right?

You know what I love about this generation of kids? They just seem to know what they want to do. Case in point. Zane. He is so passionate about many things, but I never expected to see passion for something I just found (photography) . In him. Already.

So disclaimer #1. No we don't go around torturing our son and laughing at him incessantly. disclaimer #2. He did eventually get to actually take a picture. So we weren't as cruel as we appear in the video :). I think he has made his career choice. Blog meet my son. The photographer................................


Comments

My Kids' Mom said…
That was HILARIOUS! "Oh, man!" I think you're right - he's following in Mommy's footsteps. Does Rajesh make you beg for the camera, too?
Thank you for this posting! I can completely relate to your feelings of wanting to do a little of everything, but at the same time having the desire to find the "gold at the end of the rainbow". I think it's so hard to really find what makes you utterly and completely happy and then have the courage to follow it. Thanks for the inspiration!
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vaishali said…
Funny!! The music just adds to the hilarity of it all. Poor Zane. :)
Feuza said…
This would be a youtube success! the funny thing is my 4 year old son started snapping this week and wants more, who know they will grow in our footsteps and lead the Studio- :-)

Popular Posts