:: i heart faces contest! :: - contest. in focus!

I know I said I wouldn't post anything until after the 12th but I couldn't resist this one. I love contests! There is one going on over at I heart faces right now and I wanted to try my luck! So here are my two entries. I know it's a revisit of the Jasmine Star contest but I had to pull out of that contest, so I thought "Why let the concept go to waste"  The theme of this contest is to incorporate the I heart faces logo into the picture- so here it goes!  I did these with the self timer function on my camera! 


I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of this website.”



Comments

Amazing!! Truly amazing! Both winners, whether they win or not!
ap said…
Wonderful! This time you will NOT withdraw--and you will win! I'm excited to see the outcome.
Gina said…
thanks so much guys!! okay about to get totally cheesy but I heart your comments. Yes, I had to go there!
StephMay said…
These are awesome!! Love both of them!
These are both absolutely amazing! So gorgeous. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I Heart Faces

Popular Posts