:: My blog is mad at me :: - My life. In focus.

Hello blog world. I know I do frequent disappearing acts. No, I'm not a magician. Although, their life seems so glamorous, right? Back to the point. To those of you who keep coming by- Thank youuuuuu!!! Item #1 on my new year's to do list is to blog often. It's been a kind of a hectic year for me. I have a deadline to meet for January 12 and because of that, I haven't made nice with my blog in a while. Yes..my blog is mad at me. I would be too. We had a great relationship there for a while. I neglected it. Yes, I am the kind of person who posts about bloglationships. 

Well I just wanted to drop in and ask that you stick by me. I will be posting loads in the months to come but until Jan 12,  I will be "out of the office" as people always say. I always wanted to say that and to have an office. I worked in hospitals most of my adult career so my office was a patient room. Not my room even. I would have taken a room in exchange for an office but I guess that wouldn't work. I am sooo off the point today. (I'm shaking my head at myself right now) So anyways, I have some exciting endevours brewing for the year to come and I am determined to make things roll! So stay tuned. After the 12th of course for new material but feel free to browse around on old stuff again and leave me comments so I know you were here. I love that stuff. But please come back. Thanks. Oh, and happy new year!!!!!!

Took this shot after the first snow of the season.


Comments

Popular Posts