:: The blizzard of 2010 :: - My life. In focus.

  Yesterday, Rajesh and I just about died laughing. He was making fun of me because I wouldn't stop talking about the blizzard and how many great pictures I COULD have gotten of it WHILE it was going on. We were stuck inside our apartment and couldn't drive around, so we decided to to take a walk in it. I didn't take my camera because i was afraid of ruining it.  He had to stop me in my tracks, vigorously shake me at one point and say "Do you realize how many times you have talked about taking pictures of this in the last few minutes woman"  I can't help it, I now see the world in pictures. I annoyed him with "I wish I had my camera" at every worthy scene.

  Well the laughter came in not only because of my annoying gab, but because we decided that one day we would torture Zane with "did you know about the blizzard of 2010 son?" I think we need serious psychiatric evaluation.

 Seriously though, I don't think I could ever tire of snow. Like REAL snow. I am originally from Texas which means snow usually = ice. Not in Jersey baby! It was like the swiss alps (im guessing:)) Most people were miserable....not I. Zane and I of course HAD to take this photo op! So here's the day afta the "blizzard of 2010"!

Zane's first snowman!

the small lake almost completely frozen. Where do ducks go in the winter? They seem to go away and then mysteriously come back. Hmmm...?




This shadow was so gorgeous! It kinda became a theme for the rest of the shoot!


Yes. I realize it looks like Zane has two left hands :)

Comments

Megan Beth said…
Awesome snow images! I love the first one with the snowman and the purple scarf! Here in DC we got about 40 inches...so crazy, but I love it!
ap said…
Great snow pics! You know I LOVE snow too, so I was excited when we surprisingly got 12 inches in Dallas! Can you believe it? I also built my first snowman, but it wasn't anywhere near as pretty as yours. Happy Wintering!
Gina said…
Meghan - Thanks you so much and Lucky! I lived in DC for a while and there was a blizzard when I was there too :) Gotta love it.

Anita - Thanks! Really your first snowman? I wish I saw it :)
My Kids' Mom said…
The ducks come to TEXAS in the winter, crazy! So glad you had fun with it. I love it...for about two days. Then I need my sunshine too much! Love the pics of Zane. Looks like he had a blast.

Popular Posts