:: True Story :: - My life. In focus.

    True story.  Zane totally stole the shoes in the next picture. Well kinda. If there is one thing my kid loves, it's fashion. We went into Zara to buy his cousin sister a birthday gift and before I knew it, he was hiding out under the table of clothes. He put on the shoes, ripped off the tag and ran out the store to catch up with his grandfather. Actually, he was at least polite enough to hand me the tag first. "Here mommy" he said. How a three year old knows which shoes are his exact size beats me.  He even critiques my outfits. Like on a daily basis.  I am usually schooled on my fashion deficiencies.  "I don't like that, try this belt" is a pretty common line around our parts. I mean, it was cute the first several times. But when I responded seriously with "Really. How bout this combo." I think i had to look around and make sure no one was looking. Future designer? I guess we'll have to wait and see. 

Zanes wearing Zara shoes, Zara jeans, Target (Tar - Jhay) top.  I think he'd like you to know.


self portrait, the early years.

Fashion guru who hides in child's body by day.  Thus the playfulness.  Beware, things aren't always as they seem. 

his geniosity rendered him famished.

Comments

ap said…
Of course he loves fashion. Just like his mom!
Anonymous said…
its not stealing...when its in the name of fashion!

Popular Posts