:: Dandelions :: - My Life. In focus


So I was reading one of my best girlfriends facebook status the other day and I came across the following gem-

"I love that Noah asked Brian if he wanted to help him blow a dandelion. When B said, "No, that just makes more dandelions," Noah went ahead and blew on it. When Brian asked why he did that, Noah responded, "Because I want to have more dandelions to pick for Mommy." The sweetness helps make up for him using Tyler as a punching bag, I guess. Brothers. On another note, I'd like to apologize to my HOA for all the weeds."

She is smart, funny and basically a beautiful mom- person-friend-wife. Inside and out! Her stories are hilarious and often get me through a dreary day. She started a blog recently called -thesonshines- (clever huh?) and I highly recommend it for moms and all! I think you will relate to her trials and tribulations of parenting. 

I also think a lot of mommies have dandelion stories. Here is Zane with one back in Grenada ( I know it's not exactly a dandelion, but it's got little flurry thingies that fly off when you blow it :) - just go with it.....

Comments

Popular Posts