:: Harder for me :: - My Life. In Focus

This morning I dropped Zane off for his first day of Montessori.  I think I was holding on to him harder than he to me!  I thought my little boogsie would be holding on for dear life and begging me "mommy, don't go!"  Instead, he let me go, grabbed the directors hand and wanted to be led to his classroom.  I then proceeded to realize the direness of the situation and left crying myself!  NOT  how I invisioned this whole thing was going to work out.  I realized that ultimately, I have to let go of him sooner or later and just HELP him to make it on his own. But believe me, I will still always hold his hand and give him a lift anytime he needs me!

Comments

ap said…
That's a big milestone. I can't believe he's off to school already. My mom said she felt the same way when I left for school, but I was excited as I'm sure Zaney is as well.

Popular Posts