:: Rupesh and Roshani :: - Love. In Focus

Some of you may remember Rupesh and Roshanis' engagement session I previously blogged. I also did their mendhi session. (party to paint hands with henna for those of you who don't know what mendhi means) The night was a little like the couple - lighthearted, spontaneous and full of life. The cocktails were flowing, laughter and conversation were in both in abundance and Rupesh and Roshani couldn't have looked happier. I love the spontaneity of taking pictures at a party like this. People were so deep into their conversations that they almost didn't even notice me (I think).  It will make for a great visit down memory lane in the future for sure. Here is a little glance into their story. Enjoy!









Comments

ap said…
Such beautiful pictures!

Popular Posts