::The best compliment I have ever recieved!!! :: - My Life. In Focus

Since I started my journey to photography super stardom (hopefully - cross your fingers for me!) I have been so blessed to have such positive feedback.  I'm sooooo very nervous every time I post a picture or write a post. But it's the little messages and blog comments I get that keep me wanting to pursue my passion. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for the kind words and constantly pushing me to make this happen. But I have to say, beyond all this photography stuff, the BEST all time compliment I have EVER received was from Zane this morning.  He put his two tiny little lips together and uttered his first full sentence! "Mommy, you look cute."as I was getting ready.  I was in total awe! I then proceeded to swing him around and squeeze him so tight, the alphabets I have been teaching him fell right out of him tight!) How can any other praise compete with that?! I think that sentence there should keep me happy for another solid 10 years minimum!

Here is a look at Zane when he was just 6 months. Have a happy Friday everyone! 

Comments

Popular Posts