:: Happy Valentines Day :: - My life. In focus.

I read a compelling story about a year ago that cemented in my brain since I first heard it. I try to follow it's principles when it comes to my relationships, whether it be Rajesh, Zane or family and friends. Or at least I try people!
It basically compared love to water filled in the palm of a hand. As long as you keep the hand caringly open and allow the water to remain there, it will always be there. However as soon as you attempt to close your fingers around it and try to posses
 it, it will spill through the first crack it finds. The moral of the story being- Allow your loved ones to be free beings. Give and don't expect, advise but don't order, and ask but never demand. I think it's a great lesson in love and friendship. I just thought this was a nice story to share.  Even though everyone thinks it's an over commercialized day, I still think it's a nice reminder to be thankful to the ones we love and an excuse to show them. Happy Valentine's day!

This picture was taken in Grenada. The reason there are no footprints (in case your wondering) is because I wrote it with a very long stick. No photoshop involved!)  I wish it said Rajesh too.

a little fun painting with light back in october.

Comments

Anonymous said…
well said!!
What a story!!! -- Nice picture :)

Popular Posts