::OH BLOG HOW I MISSED THEE:: - My Life. In Focus

Oh blog how I have missed you these last few days. I was so saddened by the way you were so viciously and suddenly removed without even so much as a goodbye or explanation. Not even a "it's not you, it's me."  Blog host site, you have so many faces.  One that says....here is a place for you to post your hopes and dreams and then another that without a thought- bam!- makes me out to be spam. 

All jokes aside. If you were wondering....my blog was temporarily removed because the "automated robots" thought this was spam.  I mean, I know what I talk about isn't rocket science but - how rude. :) Good news is, now I am back in bizniz and happy to be posting again. 
Speaking of many faces...........................
                                                     

Comments

Roshani said…
Glad you're back online! YAY!
ap said…
I missed you, so glad to see you again!
Anonymous said…
Yayy!

~Vaishali

Popular Posts