:: Evan :: - Baby. In Focus


A few mornings ago, I woke up to little hands on my face. (and a little bad breath in my face too!) These little hands were connected to the little body, that had a little head and a little mouth that uttered the following little words.......Mommy, I luuuv you.  The little man of
course, is not other than little Zane. I can't even begin to describe how that makes a mommy feel. This is only a feeling another mommy can relate too. (or sometimes, daddy too) The best I love you's come when you don't have to ask for them a million times a day....as I often do. I think I actually traumatized Zane with the number of kisses I demand a day.  Hey, I look at it
as taxes. We all have to pay them....so I think babies have to too. In kisses.  I guess the government thinks of ours the same. Only, I wish we could just pay in kisses. Right? 

Well anyway, this weekend I got to hang out with the most wickedly cute baby. Evan. He is adorable x 10. He really brought me back to my little one. Although, it seems like eons ago. 

I was commissioned to do a photo shoot for Stephanie and her little Evan as a mother's day gift. What a great friend! We had a blast. Since it was so rainy outside and the original plan was to do this shoot outside - we planned a two part shoot. Here's the first part. Blog meet Evan and his beautiful mom Stephanie. (inside and out).....................................................................................



wonder who he's giving the finger to? 
little devil!









Comments

Stephanie said…
Oh my gosh! These are so wonderful! I can hardly wait to see the rest. This is the best Mother's Day present EVER!!
ap said…
Great pics! My favorite is him on his belly with the "Evan" blocks next to him.
My Kids' Mom said…
Girl, you are GOOD. I can't even tell you how naturally gifted you are. You not only have an eye for beauty and a mind for creativity, you also have such a way with kids. I can't even get pics of my kids looking pleasant half the time and I'm their mommy!

I tried REALLY hard to pick a fave and it's too hard! I have to agree with AP that the EVAN blocks pic is extra precious. You are not allowed to move to Jersey because that's too far from me and because who will be my kids' photog when you're gone?

I love you, G! You are so talented. Don't be scared. Don't be discouraged. One step at a time and breathe. God gives us all specific gifts and I'm SO proud of you for pursuing yours.

XOXOXO

Popular Posts