:: The Patels :: - Family. In Focus


Sometimes I feel discouraged. No, scared. Well.... discouraged, scared and happy all wrapped up in one. Ever since photography took my life by storm I just slowly puttered along with it because it was so fun and I felt passionate about something again. Then I actually started to think I could make a living doing something I actually loved and it made me smile. I can't help but think "Will I ever make it?", "Am I good enough?" or " Hey everybody....I'm here. " It can be discouraging to say the least at times but then I get comments from people who have actually made it and people who are just reading and looking just because, I feel renewed again. Thanks for the comments because it really does mean more than you could ever know. I also get to work with fabulous people like Reena and Anup and their two kiddos and it is all worth it. We had a blast trying out different things and I think it turned out nice. Blog meet the Patels

I love the look in Nevins' eyes. Hilarious.


Wonder what he's dreaming about? Loove to know!

Comments

Popular Posts