:: The Schraders :: - Family. In focus.

  I had so much fun this past weekend. I was able to spend time with a truly beautiful 
family. These kids were G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! Yes I had to spell it out because that is how gorgeous they were! The funnest part of photography and kids for me, is the fact that they all have their own unique personality but they always seem to deliver. Naturally. Kids are probably the best models because they don't hold back. They just are who they are. I love it! 

  Thank you Schrader family for inviting me into your home and allowing me to be the one to put you in front of my camera for the day and capture your memories. I hope you can look back on these pictures later in life when they are all grown and just loove to look at them and reminisce. I hope you enjoy! Blog meet the Schrader family.................








Comments

My Kids' Mom said…
Gayu - your pics are G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!

Popular Posts