:: Happy Birthday to me! :: - My life. In focus.

   Today is my birthday and I am a fabulous 33!  When I was 3, you couldn't have convinced me that I would someday not care so much about the presents, the cake, the streamers, the toys, the basic fun. That's because when I was younger I thought a birthday was only a success measured by the number of presents I got. At present,  I know a birthday is a success when it is measured by the number of loved ones that surround and love me. Yesterday, my fabulous friends took me out for a celebration of my life so far. It was cold, frigid evening and no one really wanted to be out, but they slipped on their heels, primped their hair, and took me out anyways. We reminisced on old times. The ones who couldn't make it delivered wishes through emails, texts, messages and facebook.  For this I am overcome with happieness and content. Today, on my actual birthday, I was able to spend a quiet day with my family. We did what we do best - Eat, score on each other and ended the day with a movie marathon .  Thank you friends and family for making me feel so loved and special. We all need that at least once a year. I can't wait to reciprocate!  Here's a few pics of some of my crazy friends. (and yes, that's me on the far left) 

Last year :)

This year. We felt a windblown look was in order. And the friend on the end couldn't make it last year, which is why she wasn't in the last pic. 



Comments

Unknown said…
Happy birthday to us! that is so nice for your friends and family! I turned 31. can not wait til you come back to JERsayyy
ap said…
Happy Birthday!
My Kids' Mom said…
How are you so hip at 33 with a 3 year old? I seriously look like a hag compared to you. You look awesome!
Unknown said…
Gina, you did an amazing job with these pictures. We are HOTTT!!!!

Popular Posts