:: Zane turns three!!! :: - My life. In focus.

Zane just turned three. I just turned kinda sad. My little baby is growing up so fast. I know it's the typical statement by a mom but until I became one, I didn't exactly understand what that meant to one. A mom, I mean. This week Zane got sick and threw up. I have never been so terrified in my life. Throwing up is such a simple thing. When we're doing it, we think nothing of it. But to see the terror in your little ones face when it's happening to them, is a whole other thing. Another birthday reminds me though, that I am doing something right.  

I haven't been able to take on any clients lately due to other things on my plate at the moment. But I always have my favorite client to turn to. We did our three year birthday portraits with balloons! If this blog serves nothing more than a documentation of Zane growing up, I am a happy person!


Comments

Popular Posts